Perseverance Leadership is focused on providing high-quality leadership consulting services. We have expertise in a variety of topics for improving schools, churches, other organizations, and communities. We also provide awareness and learning opportunities in addressing poverty. We are confident that we can help you develop sustainable strategies to improve how you address and improve challenges within your church, organization or community.
- Leadership development
- Strategic planning and goal setting
- Culture change strategies
- Education, awareness and support for reducing poverty.
"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins — not through strength but by perseverance.“
- H.Jackson Brown
- Change strategies must be implemented in such a way that the change is sustained for the long term. This requires changes in culture and systems.
- Strong, effective leadership in the form of collaboration is necessary for sustaining change.
- Change is most effective when individuals and/or organizations establish and work toward the achievement of solid, attainable goals.
- All outcomes must be accurately articulated and guided by a philosophy that begins with the end in mind.
- Planned opportunities for follow-up and coaching are critical
"If you want to find God, look for humility, look for it in poverty, look for where He is hidden: in the needy, the sick, the hungry, the imprisoned. He who does charity is the one who lets himself be embraced by the Lord's mercy." - Pope Francis
"...we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us." - Romans 5:3-5